Doctors in Toronto that offer Botox?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Daily Questions About Vaginismus Doctors in Toronto that offer Botox?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lauren_k
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been considering Botox to help with my vaginismus. I feel like it would help so much. My problem is, I live in Toronto and I have no clue if there are any Toronto doctors that will do this procedure. I can’t find anything online. My doctor referred me to a gynecologist to see if he/she would know of someone but it is taking forever to even get an appt. Is anyone here from Toronto/GTA who knows of any places that offer Botox for this?

Thanks!

Hi Lauren,

It can be very difficult to find doctors that do the botox for vaginismus. Very few offer the procedure. We do the procedure here at MAZE, but we are located in NYC. We do have patients that fly in from all over the country to have the procedure done. Please feel free to call us here at MAZE if you would like more information on that process. 914-328-3700. Good luck with your search.

Cathleen

Zaleen
    Participant

Hi Lauren, I’m also looking for a doctor in Canada that will do it,with no luck so far. Toronto area preferably, but I am definitely willing to travel to finally get my sex life and marriage back on track! Even if it means New York! (I’m just not sure how that works as a Canadian, and I’m sure there would be no chance of any insurance coverage)

Lauren, if you ever do find one, I’d be eternally grateful if you passed it along to me. Thank you!

lauren_k
    Participant

For sure Zaleen, I’ll let you know when/if I find out. I started going back to see my physiotherapist who specializes in pelvic floor therapy and I asked her if she knew anyone who did the Botox but no luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.