Day 53 post-procedure – success!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories Day 53 post-procedure – success!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KarenK
    Participant

I am happy to share the news that I am 53 days post-procedure and had successful intercourse with my husband. This is just so huge for me, considering I’ve been struggling with this condition for well over a decade. My husband was involved with dilating with the #4 and #5 glass dilators. Left them both in for around 10 minutes during foreplay and then he was able to just slide right in. It was all really easy and best of all, NOT painful. I didn’t feel one ounce of pain. What encouraged me the most was that I could tell right away what angle was correct and what was not – due to the daily dilation that I have been doing since the procedure – so I could easily guide him to what felt comfortable. I am still shocked and amazed. I hope this post helps any woman that is considering this procedure – I promise it works!!! I have felt helpless for years until I found Dr. Pacik, and this procedure completely changed my life.

zenely
    Participant

Congrats!! That is so awesome!

Heather34
    Participant

HUGE, HUGE CONGRATS Karen! This is such wonderful news!!!!

You wrote: “What encouraged me the most was that I could tell right away what angle was correct and what was not – due to the daily dilation that I have been doing since the procedure – so I could easily guide him to what felt comfortable.”

For the ladies that are now in the process of transitioning, are there any positions that you would recommend and ones that you might not recommend as well?

HUGE CONGRATS AGAIN KAREN!!!! :):):):):):):):)

KarenK
    Participant

Thanks zenely and Heather! We are beyond happy and excited. In terms of positions, I have a slightly tilted pelvis which was discussed with Dr. Pacik while we were in NH for the procedure. Obviously we are still working on which positions work best but what definitely worked for me was scooting myself to the edge of the bed while laying on my back and my husband standing. Again, no pain whatsoever and I could use my hand to help guide to the correct angle. I am still in complete shock.

Allie
    Participant

Amazing!! Reading these success posts never gets old! So
    Happy for you!!! Congrats!!:)

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

And congratulations to you too for giving birth to a cute little son. Love those pictures! All of this from Karen K’s post and all the other success stories make all of this so worthwhile.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.