Bachelorette “Toy” Party Suggestions

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Aids Bachelorette “Toy” Party Suggestions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. I am heading to a bachelorette “toy” party this coming weekend. Now, post-procedure, for the first time, I will actually be able to purchase some of these toys for the hubby and I to experiment with. Have any of you purchased any post-procedure? Any suggestions for me prior to the party? I would like something that we can enjoy together that would never ever cause any sort of pain or discomfort again.

Lou
    Participant

Hi Heather! Well, I’ve never been to a toy party & i’m not very knowledgeable about this but I have got a couple of vibrators which you can definitely use together. I have a small “bullet’ one which is not at all intimidating & is probably a good one to start with. I also have one which is a bit bigger – the size of the purple dilator maybe. Or how about some different lube or body paint / massage oil? Let us know what you buy!

Heather34
    Participant

Thanks Lou. The party was fun on Friday night. I ended up ordering cozy cuffs, kissable creamy lubricant set, and butterfly c-ring with bullet. I told the hubby and we’re very excited to try them out when they come in. His birthday and Valentine’s Day are only 5 days apart and this will be the FIRST of both days that we can finally celebrate in this way! Thank God and Dr. P! We’re both very, very excited and take the time to really appreciate celebrating these FIRSTS!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.