70 days Post- Procedure

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating 70 days Post- Procedure

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mmbayles91
    Participant

WHY do I have to push the big blue dilator so hard before it will go in still?! There is no pain, but i literally have to force it in…

salvarez91
    Participant

Maybe you’re pushing it in at a wrong angle. I used to have the same problem before and would tell my boyfriend it wasn’t getting any better, until one day he walked into the restroom and said, no wonder, your pushing it in the opposite way! But if its not, maybe try inserting it in a different position, were your muscles are all relaxed, I sometimes would only be able to insert it laying down, but then got better standing up …

Heather34
    Participant

Hi mmbayles. I agree with Salvarez. Try inserting it at different angles and you may find one more comfortable than another and also find that it goes in easier without having to push so hard. I always inserted the dilators while standing up and found this to be the best angle but I know that it is truly different for everyone. Hope this helps. :):):)

mmbayles91
    Participant

I have been doing it standing up, because I found that more comfortable, and I mean it doesn’t hurt, it’s just so hard to put in, I mean just the Big blue one, and the candy stick I found that to be really stretching me out “down there” I can’t turn it on to the vibrate because I find it painful. I just wonder why.. I will try to lay down next time I go for the big blue 🙂 Thanks for the input

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.