7 Months Pregnant

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Womenโ€™s Health staff.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi all. I wanted to share the news that I am currently 7 months pregnant. The date of my c-section surgery will be on May 7th at 2PM, 7 weeks from today. Words cannot describe how grateful we are to Dr. Pacik, Janet Pacik, Ellen, Cynthia, and all of the amazing staff. We would never be where we are right now without you and this procedure and I seriously cannot thank you enough. Please never lose hope and sight of your dreams and know that you can and will overcome!!! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Heather34
    Participant

Tomorrow is the big day!!! :):):)

Janet Pacik
    Participant

So happy for you! Can’t wait to see a photo of your new little baby. Please tell hubby to message me a photo. I will be thinking of you and sending you all of my positive energy for a beautiful birth and a healthy baby!

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you so much Janet! He will definitely message you with updates and pics tomorrow!!! Sooooooooooo EXCITED!!!!!!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

WOW! The little bundle arrived! 8 pounds, 20 inches born at 2:59 PM today. So, so cute!
    Congratulations Heather. This has meant so much to you. A miracle!

Flufy2015
    Participant

this is a beautiful story with a happy ending ( or… a ‘happy beggining’) ๐Ÿ™‚ I am really happy reading this stories ๐Ÿ™‚ I wish all the happiness ๐Ÿ™‚

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you all so, so, so much! We are so incredibly happy! Our little one is sitting next to me as I type and I am so very thankful!!!!!

Leena
    Participant

Dearest Heather,

Warmest congratulations and best wishes on your little blessing! I am so happy for you and your husband. You have been such a great support to me and to so many on this forum, which makes this even more special – because I feel as though I know you. All the best to you, and Dr. Pacik, this little bundle would not be here without you – God bless you and your work.

Affectionately,
    Michele ๐Ÿ™‚

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you so, so very much Michele!!!! Sending you big hugs!!!!

Hazel
    Participant

That is so awesome, Heather! Congrats!!!

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you so much Hazel. He is our little bundle of joy and will be 5 months old on October 7th!!! :):):):):)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.