Patient Care Coordinator
Maze Health is looking for a Patient Care Coordinators to join an energetic team dedicated to patient care. Our administrative staff are just as integral to our success as our practitioners. Ideal candidate for the position is an individual with exceptional customer and patient care skills, strong organizational skills, detail-oriented interested in a long-term position with potential for growth.
• Greet patients.
• Answer phones.
• Schedule patient appointments.
• Complete new patient registration and data entry.
• Discuss insurance benefits, authorization requirements and payment responsibilities.
• Collect patient balances (deductible/coinsurance).
• Perform standard day-to-day clinical administrative responsibilities.
• Possess strong organizational skills.
• Be punctual, dependable and reliable.
• Be able to efficiently multi-task.
• Possess basic math skills; must be able to use standard office equipment.
• Able to work in our NYC and Westchester offices.
• Must be able to effectively use computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Medical administrative knowledge or background a plus.
• Able to work independently and as a team player.
• Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette.
• Excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $47,000 – $52,000
Interested? Email email@example.com your resume!
The Maze Group
At Maze we treat the whole person, by which we mean, we employ medical, psychological, and physiological expertise to fully understand you, your lifestyle and your medical needs. This patient-centric approach naturally starts with our Medical Director, Michael A. Werner, MD, a board-certified urologist whose focus has always been to make a difference in people’s lives. The hallmarks of his process extend to each of the other areas of our practice — compassion, medical sophistication, an openness to new techniques and innovations, and an exclusive focus on sexual and reproductive health. Learn More
Maze Women’s Health