We finally did it!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    arose
    Participant

I have been following your posts since you had your procedure and I cannot tell you how happy I am for you! I know that it has been difficult for you but you are now on your way to a happy, healthy and rewarding sex life with your husband. Congratulations and I wish you both only the best life has to offer.

Janet Pacik
    Participant

I have been following your posts since you had your procedure and I cannot tell you how happy I am for you! I know that it has been difficult for you but you are now on your way to a happy, healthy and rewarding sex life with your husband. Congratulations and I wish you both only the best life has to offer.

arose
    Participant

Thank you Janet, and thank you for all your help and hospitality during the procedure. 🙂

Heather34
    Participant

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you and your hubby! This is such wonderful news!!!!! :):):):)

Allie
    Participant

Amazing!:) congrats!!!

K Howard
    Participant

Wow!!! This is such wonderful news! I am so very proud of you for all of the hard work that you (and your husband) have put into receiving such a great reward! I am very encouraged by this post as I know many others are! I wish you and your husband the best of everything!

arose
    Participant

Thank you everyone!! It is still so exciting for us, and we are enjoying exploring it…! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.