Tampon troubles.

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mmbayles91
    Participant

I talked to the doctor and asked why it felt as if once I got the tampon in and it was fine, I absolutely didn’t feel anything, about 15 minutes later I would, so I would check with my finger, and it had completely dropped down, where it was very uncomfortable. Has anyone else experienced this? The doctor said it was normal for the vagina to expel dilators and tampons, but I want to know more… Why does it do that to me? But normal women without vaginismus has no problems with it staying in the vagina and not dropping down.

Heather34
    Participant

Hi mmbayles. I have been using tampons for a little over a year now. This, too, happened to me when I first started using them post-procedure. I continued to practice with them every month and also used a larger sized tampon which seemed to help it stay in place and keep it from slipping out. Practice makes perfect. Ladies, Dr. Pacik, and Ellen, what other advice do you have here???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.