Sex!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Womenโ€™s Health staff.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    KatieG07
    Participant

I am 34 days post procedure. On 7/9 I wrote a success story of how I advanced to glad 6!!! last night I did 10 minutes of 6 and had very little pain and burning.

This morning I did my hour dilating. 1/2 hour of 4 and 1/2 houris 5. After Chris and I decided to try intercorse. Chris and I had very little for play before hand and figured we’d try to get his tip in only. Chris my husband of almost 7 years lubed up with slippery stuff. He said let’s give it a shot. We’ll do tip and go from there. He told me to treat his penis as if it was a 6. I felt tip go in then it almost felt as if he slid and didn’t make it all the way. I remember saying Your not in a all the way. Chris just kept saying yes I am. I feel it in you. I had no pain at all! Only a tiny pain when he moved. We just kept going and Chris said he couldn’t stop now. He finished his business inside me as I just lay there doing nothing. Then we got up after and were so excited!!! Wow I can’t believe it!!!!!!!!

I’ve heard from a few others the first time is a little awkward but eventually once you know what to expect it will get better. Before hand we had very little for play and I would like to relive the moment and have more. That’s something I am working on. I lost a lot of that with V ๐Ÿ™ We both agree this process will get better as the time and trying goes on! We want to have more romantic time too.

I am sooo in shock I can’t believe it ๐Ÿ™‚ Life is good and about to change for us ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks again dr P and staff. This has been and will be a wonderful journey. We’ve been missing out on a lot all these years being 32 and having V. I can’t wait to share my success story to announce we are pregnant ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Katie

heather123
    Participant

Well look at you go Katie girl!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ohhhhhhhh my gosh! What great news ๐Ÿ™‚
    …….I can’t wait to live this moment someday and hopefully in the near future!
    Congrats congrats congrats to you and Chris! I bet he’s a very happy man ๐Ÿ˜‰

~Heather~

KatieG07
    Participant

Thanks Heather!!

23years
    Participant

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Big news!! Very happy for you!

Janet Pacik
    Participant

KatieG07 — So happy for you! Day 34! Yeah!

Heather34
    Participant

Congratulations Katie! Woooooooooh Hoooooooh!!!! :):):):):):):):)

KatieG07
    Participant

Thank you thank you everyone!!! We were very excited ๐Ÿ™‚

Meghan
    Participant

This is SO encouraging to hear!!!! THANK YOU for sharing….. I am scheduled to have my procedure in a few weeks, and reading this makes me even more excited about the hope for the future. So happy for you…. you deserve it, and have worked hard for it!

hereisnowhy
    Participant

SO HAPPY FOR YOU, KATIE!!! Keep up that dilating and sexing, hehe! Proud of ya!

galaxygal
    Participant

Yay!! So happy for you!

Becca
    Participant

Congratulations, Katie!! I am so happy to read this!! ๐Ÿ™‚

And I agree, the first (few) times are awkward!! But, we have to start somewhere! ๐Ÿ™‚ Again, SO excited for you and Chris!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.