Just had my treatment

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Just had my treatment

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Blondiexo
    Participant

Hi my name is cole i have been suffering from vaginismus since i was 14 years old and couldnt use tampons. I new something was wrong but didnt think much of it until my first time trying intercourse at 16 with my boyfriend my legs would shake and my legs would clamp shut. We tryed for years but it was just impossible. I started to think it was in my head and i was crazy! My boyfriend started to think it was never going to happen. Its been a constant battle ! I started to go to gyenocologist and get there opinions my first one thought i was absolutley nuts and said i needed to go to a psychologist. Then i started to do my own research i found on the internet things about vaginismus and i read all these articles About it. I knew this is what i had so i printed out information on vaginismus and brought it to my GYN and she ripped up the paper and said thats not even a real thing. It was all in my head. So i started to believe it was all in my head for years me and my boyfriend stopped even trying to have sex because we didnt want to fail. I became really depreased and didnt even see a point of life because i was scared my boyfriend would leave me and id never get married or have children. I completley lost hope then i saw 3 other GYN’s all said they didnt know what was wrong. At age 19 when things got really stressful and my boyfriend of 4 years we were on the verge of ending are relationship i was determined to fix this. I would do anything it took to fix my problem!The GYN i saw thought maybe i had too small of a hymenial ring so he went to give me a hymenectomy but discovered my hymen and vagina was completley normal. He suggested that i had vaginismus ! Somthing i knew all along i then saw on youtube and the internet all these amazing stories about how they overcame vaginismus by getting botox! I immediately got the number and called got a appointment within a month and off i went to see Dr.pacik He was so nice and caring and all his staff was truly sweet! They made me feel right at home! It was quick and when i woke up i had the largest dialtor in me !! I was completley shocked!!!!! It was a miracle! I never ever ever thought i would be able to get anything up there!!!I even met a girl who was 20 from another state and we became instant best friends! It was a great feeling to be able to talk to others who had been dealing with vaginismus! I cant thank Dr.pacik enough for saving my life and helping me! He is an amazing devoted friendly man. He didnt make me do anything i wasnt ready to do! I can actually smile again. If you have vaginismus know your not alone and there always hope. Dont give up! And dont be embarssed! If i can do it you can too! I was a level 5 vaginsmus suffer. Not to mention my anxiety is crazy!

mmbayles91
    Participant

I’m so glad we met, I wish you the best! And seriously can’t wait until Jared and I can come up and meet the rest of your family and boyfriend!!!!! I will definitely keep texting you throughout this process 🙂

Blondiexo
    Participant

I wish you the best tooooo!!! And can not wait to see you guys againn! Keep in touch! :):)

Blondiexo
    Participant

I also just relized i spelled a lot of things wrong in my paragraph! Sorry

silverperl
    Participant

Congratulations Cole! I’m glad you found a buddy to go through the process with as well. Wishing you all the best in your recovery!

Blondiexo
    Participant

Thank you so much!

Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. Welcome to the forum and thank you both for your posts. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on having your procedures and your tremendous success! I’m so happy for you and look very forward to reading more of your posts.

Blondiexo
    Participant

Thank youuu sooo muchh!! Its such a huge stress reliever!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

These two met and became instant friends. It was amazing. How cool is that! What support for each other! And both did super with their dilation. Both are in contact with me daily and doing well. My congratulations to both of you.

Blondiexo
    Participant

Thank you Dr.pacik!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.