I created a blog!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General I created a blog!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Superiorblue
    Participant

Heyy,

I posted on here a while ago, but just thought I’d mention that I started a blog. I thought it may be helpful for anyone with secondary vaginismus, as I’ve made some serious improvements- it may help you find what’s best for you! It could also be a great way to share/exchange information and tips.

Painwithoutstigma.blogspot.com

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Hi Superiorblue – congrats on your blog! I think writing about your experiences is very cathartic and helps speed along your emotional reckoning with vaginismus. There are so many confusing feelings, triumphs and setbacks, and self-revelations along the way that forcing yourself to take an inventory of how you feel on a regular basis can help you make sense of that swirling mess of feelings the experience drags up! It’s also cool to be able to look back at how far you’ve come and celebrate your own strength. We’ll keep an eye on your blog – keep up the great work!

Thank you for doing that. So many people have vaginismus and are afraid to talk about it. When people talk about their stories, it helps others open up and talk about their issues and can help start them on the path to treatment. So many vaginismus sufferers feel all alone, but they are not!

Thank you for sharing!

lora11
    Participant

Thank you for your blog xxx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.