Date nights

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. Often times, vaginismus can take a toll on relationships. For my hubby and I, as for many who have had this condition, we lost a lot of the fun/romance element to our relationship. Post-vaginismus, one of our top ways of developing this again was by going on fun date nights at least one weeknight in addition to our regular activities. We’ve done a ton of fun things together on these date nights, including most recently, slow-dancing on a dinner/dancing harbor cruise. It’s just a wonderful way of re-connecting and is even better now that we can return home at the end of the night and make love (truly enjoying every aspect of our marriage). In addition to date nights, what have you done to add fun/romance to your marriage/relationship post-vaginismus???

Palmtree721
    Participant

Date nights are a great idea! It just is so hard sometimes to get out during the week. We enjoy spending just about every Friday night to ourselves. No matter what we are doing, we do it together. Sometimes it’s dinner and a movie and other times its just hanging around the house. We will definitely try the dancing night out. That sounds like a lot of fun and something we don’t typically do. Date nights definitely can set the mood for nighttime fun!!! 🙂

Heather34
    Participant

In reading this post, I think we will bring back date nights and now hire a babysitter off and on in order to keep the spark going in our marriage. What are some fun date night ideas ladies?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.