Anyone want to help with a book?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Daily Questions About Vaginismus Anyone want to help with a book?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    millkait12
    Participant

Hey all! It’s been so long since I have been on this thing. Life has gotten way too crazy and I forget to get on here. But I was thinking — and it will take quite a while to get this underway. But I am wanting to write a book about Vaginisimus on a personal level — basically a blog about my own experiences with it. I thought it would be SO COOL to have other people contribute also. I am not putting any real names down. I will obviously keep everything anonymous. If anyone has any ideas or wants to help and contribute some knowledge/stories/anything at all PLEASE don’t hesitate! I would love everyone’s contributions 🙂

Thank you I hope you all have a great night.

Heather34
    Participant

I think this is a wonderful idea millkait12 and would love to hear your ideas about chapters/etc… The more that we can all do to spread the word about vaginismus, the more we can prevent further women from suffering in silence with this condition.

Nakitalab
    Participant

Hi millkait12. What a great idea. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

elaine0086
    Participant

It has actually crossed my mind to write one also. There needs to be so much more awareness on Vaginismus so women with this condition, family/spouses, and physicians are more comfortable and educated. Knowing how much it affects lives on so many levels I really feel driven to somehow try and make a difference in the Vaginismus “community”. To try and make it a much more known condition and not so secretive.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.