Velvi Kit , solution?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating Velvi Kit , solution?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shana
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m Shana, I am 25 years… and I suffer from vaginismus for 3 years. In a way, that makes me feel extremely sad and downcast…….
    My aunt told me to order the kit Velvi ; Someone knows this vaginal dilators ? I ordered the product http://www.velvi-vaginismus.com
    I need help pleeassse

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Shana! Welcome to the Forum and thank you for your post. While I have not used these dilators that you reference, I have used dilators following my Botox procedure with Dr. Pacik and have found their use necessary in overcoming this condition. Post-procedure, I followed a strict dilation schedule, which included dilating for 2 hours per day with the medium (purple), large (pink), and largest (blue) silicone dilators and then sleeping with the purple dilator every other night from the Pure Romance set. I found that this helped me to physically stretch and mentally prepare for intercourse with my husband. If I ever found a particular dilator uncomfortable, I backed down to a smaller size and then worked my way back up. Hope this helps you.

tiffa
    Participant

hi Shanna, I can see that your Velvi Kit also quite a standard dilators set 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.