Update

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jlg1991
    Participant

It has been exactly 62 days since my girlfriend had the procedure done from Dr. Pacik and his staff, and things have been better than ever. At first it was difficult for my girlfriend to dilate all the time, she was uncomfortable with the process and it hurt her for a while. As time went on she religiously stuck to the program and each day kept making progress with the dilators. Today it seems that she is comfortable with dilating, and is very happy with her progress. I know this is a very difficult task to do everyday, and I am so proud of her that no matter how she feels, she does it anyway. I am also happy to report that due to her progress we have had intercourse on several occasions. Once again a big thanks goes out to Dr. Pacik and his staff, and also to my girlfriend who has been so strong and amazing through this whole process. I love you, and you are one of the strongest and bravest people I know, and I couldn’t be any prouder of you. To anyone or any couple that are struggling with vaginismus, I very STRONGLY recommend that you research the procedure that is done by Dr. Pacik and his staff, and have it done. It has changed our lives for the better, and I’m certain it will change yours as well.

mmbayles91
    Participant

I wouldn’t be able to do this without you, so glad you are in my life!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.