Tiny tears

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    salvarez91
    Participant

Hello everyone! it has been 1 year and 2 months since my procedure and everything has been going great! My partner and I have been able to have pain free sex all the time now! It’s so awesome 😀 the only thing now is that since we have sex very often, I have been getting tiny cuts below the opening of my vagina, has anyone experienced this? I have looked through the internet and have read that it may be that my skin has thinned out even more since I have been on birth control for a couple of years. At first I thought I was not getting enough lubrication so I just kept adding more and more to were it came to a point were I new I was only waisting it. So I am positive it is not that. Any ideas?

Nakitalab
    Participant

Hi salvarez91, I’m so happy that you have pain free sex all the time! Its only been 160+ days for me and am so encouraged by your post as my fear has been about the Botox wearing off and will I go back to the way things were before the procedure. That is awesome that it has been 1 year and 2 months for you and still no pain! I’m sorry about the tearing. I have not experienced that. I’m sure Dr. Pacik or Ellen would be able to answer your question.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.