There is a special place in heaven…

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories There is a special place in heaven…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    23years
    Participant

I know now, that there is a special place in heaven for Dr Pacik

I know this because I’ve witnessed many things in my journey with vaginismus. For 23 years, I have suffered not just by the hands of medical professionals, the ones that take the Hippocratic oath, which in part states, “…I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow. I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures which are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism. I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon’s knife or the chemist’s drug. I will not be ashamed to say “I know not,” nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient’s recovery….”

So I have seen that physicians have forgotten their oath. They neither search for treatment, remain educated for solutions for their patients, show understanding always, nor do they respect there may be alternatives to their treatments. Instead, often times, physicians wear a sleeve of arrogance and have no time to care, it seems. They belittle their patients, rather than belabor over them.

Dr Pacik follows his oath as a physician, to the very core. He gets upset when he can’t help a woman with vaginismus, allowing others to assist him “outside the box”. He did this with his wife Janet in the dilation technique. He did this with his medical assistant Ellen with the formation of the dilation aids, and I’m sure many other areas I’m not educated in as of yet.

Dr Pacik has a special place in Heaven. No matter what your spiritual beliefs, this is mine. He has fought long and fought hard, despite resistance, despite negative criticism and ignorant professionals. But he has fought on and by God, he is winning the war. And thank God there is someone willing to fight it.

Dr Pacik, without you, without the one hour surgical intervention, without your staff, your years of refining the technique, the many sleepless nights for you I’m sure, then “I” would not have had what I consider success 20 days post surgical intervention.

Twenty Three Years boiled down to two days in NH, one hour surgical procedure, six hours of counseling on the second day, and dilation for 19 additional days, to have pain free penetration on day 20.

Man, you deserve a special place in heaven my man, you honestly honestly do!

Why?

BECAUSE YOU ROCK!!

Hugs,
    23 years

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

I’m touched by your sweet post. Thank you!

Heather34
    Participant

Huge Congrats 23yrs! This is so, so wonderful!!!!

Becca
    Participant

SO, SO happy for you, 23 years! 🙂 🙂 And I second your statement, Dr. Pacik and his staff rock! 🙂

hereisnowhy
    Participant

YAYYYYY 23years!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀

Flufy2015
    Participant

yeah!!! I totally agree with you ’23 years’. I am on my 10th day post procedure and I experienced ‘tip only’ intercourse with my hubby and I am feeling great! I know that I will experience full intercourse soon 🙂 thank you so much Dr. Pacik and may God bless you and all your staff!!!!!!!!

Leena
    Participant

I could not agree with you more, 23 years. Wonderfully stated. Dr. Pacik is a miracle worker and a blessing from God. Congratulations to you!

Heather34
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from Leena on May 19, 2015, 22:18
    Dr. Pacik is a miracle worker and a blessing from God. Congratulations to you!

I could not agree more! Every time my husband and I look at our beautiful baby boy, we both think this!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.