THANK YOU!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone!

The Maze team wants to give you a shout out and big thanks for sharing your success stories with us on the Forum. As we all know, vaginismus can be a very isolating experience; it’s challenging to know how to go forward medically, how to handle it interpersonally, and whether healing is possible.

When you post your experiences here, you are giving others the knowledge and the confidence they might need to seek appropriate care and treatment. So give yourselves a giant pat on the back and know that not only have you courageously accomplished your own goals, but you’ve given generously to others who seek guidance and support.

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Thanks Jennifer! It’s a happy milestone to be able to celebrate all these incredible women’s hard work and to hear that overcoming something so impossible-feeling CAN be done. I love these stories and am so proud of the women who also have the courage to share them!

Helen Leff, LCSW

Hi all,
    It’s so important to share both the struggles and successes. The vaginismus forum is that place to come to and know that you are not alone in this. Thanks to everyone participating – even if you are just an observer – we applaud you.

@recessivegenequeen – we couldn’t do it without your honesty, encouragement and all that you offer to lift every single person on this forum up, no matter where they are in their experiencing of vaginismus.

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

I appreciate you saying that Jennifer! I just hope it helps, but I know that support from others is what got me through this before. I’m glad these forums exist to help move people through their journey!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.