Success at 27 days post procedure!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories Success at 27 days post procedure!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bethany
    Participant

Hello all!

I know I am not on the Forum here as much as some people! Sorry! Just always seems to be not enough hours in the day.

I underwent my Botox procedure on January 13th, 2014 and we successfully achieved intercourse on February 9th! 27 days after my procedure!

It was truly an amazing day!! Never did we think this could happen for us. It did not come without tears, hardwork and some pain. But, it was all so worthwhile!

I would just like to encourage anyone reading this and considering Dr. Pacik’s treatment-DO IT! Make it happen somehow! It will be worth whatever it takes. After 6 years of struggling with this issue, we had basically given up hope. Dr. Pacik and his treatment changed all of that. I can never, ever truly thank him and his team enough. Life-changing is the only word I can use to describe it.

Thanks to Dr. Pacik and this treatment we are now eagerly beginning our plans for a baby soon! For the longest time I never thought this could even happen for me. It is an unbelievable feeling to know that we can actually speak about pregnancy and a baby in reality!

Sending lots of love out to all the former patients and all the women considering this treatment.

xoxo

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Bethany! Huge, huge CONGRATS on your tremendous success. This is so, so wonderful!!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.