Scheduled June 15

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Scheduled June 15

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KatySloan
    Participant

Hi there!

I’m getting ready to have my procedure in about 2 weeks. I’m honestly more nervous about the travel than I am the procedure, as I struggle with IBS as well. Nonetheless, I’m excited to have the treatment and get on with this portion of my life!

Nice to meet everyone!

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Katy! Huge congrats on your upcoming procedure! I seriously know everything will go so, so well for you with the treatment program and your trip to NH. You are in amazing care with Dr. Pacik and all of the staff. I was absolutely terrified and had severe anxiety prior to my procedure and they knew this right when I arrived at the office and helped me through it just so much. They were all incredibly kind and caring and all knew so much about vaginismus which was a welcome change from all of the doctors that I had seen in the past. The fact that they understand vaginismus in general and also what each of us has gone through with it individualized is just one of the many unique aspects of the program that makes it work so well! Sending you my support and can’t wait for June 15th! Big hugs! :):):)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.