questions!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    viv
    Participant

Hello! My procedure is on Monday already, and I am starting to freak out. I am nervous, excited and afraid. I am wondering how the dilation works once you get home and go back to a normal routine. I am worried that once I leave Manchester I will be unable to dilate myself. What if I can’t get it in?! Any advice?

23years
    Participant

Ok. Phew! All this anticipation and nervous energy! Yup. We all get it. NORMAL!!

Dilating: you are going to be just fine. Dr P works with us. If we are doing well, we are set to go. If we are struggling, he gives us more one on one attention. He is never more than a phone call, email or Skype call away. No worries. Unlike other doctors, he cares and doesn’t ignore you or act disinterested if you are having difficulties. He works with you and responds to everyone on a very individual basis. You are going to be pleasantly surprised. Trust. Have faith.

My big (((hug))) and thoughts are with you! My procedure was June 30th and it didn’t take long for the transformation. It won’t for you either. But you have to go through it to believe it!!

You are going to rock this procedure!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.