Procedure on March 31 :)

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Procedure on March 31 :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ValentinaD
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m Valentina 😀 Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum as my procedure is in 2 weeks! Today, we had the skype interview with Dr Pacik and it was nice to see him, it made us realize that all of this is real, and that there is real hope.

Right now I am starting to feel anxious about the procedure, but I am also very very hopeful about it and I have a lot of faith that it will help me get rid of this… torture… that has been taking over my life and my couple.

Than you for providing us with such an informative and resourceful community 🙂

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Valentina. Huge, huge CONGRATS on your upcoming procedure on 3/31. I wanted to share with you the following link:

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/vaginismus-md-forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=797.0#postid-4109

In this thread, Sarah25 writes and she will also be treated on your same date of 3/31. Also, mlrchi writes and she will be treated next week on 3/24. I want to wish each and every one of you the best and I just know the procedure will go so, so well for you all. As I previously wrote, I felt so many emotions prior to my procedure, including both nervousness as well as excitement. The hardest part was worrying prior and I felt a thousand, bazillion times better when I arrived at the clinic and met Dr. Pacik and Ellen. They have a very, very special way of making even the most nervous patient calm and they are there to help you every step of the way. Please know we are all here for you. Sending hugs!!!

ValentinaD
    Participant

Thank you Heather for your kind wishes 😀 I can’t wait to feel better after my procedure and to meet other women who have been through the same thing as me. It will be nice to share with them. So far, I haven’t met anyone who truly understood.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.