Pain free intercourse day 36 post procedure!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories Pain free intercourse day 36 post procedure!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sarah25
    Participant

I just have to share;
    My husband and I were able to have completely pain free intercourse last night; 36 days after treatment! 😀
    I have been able to dilate pain free with minimal anxiety levels for a while now but needed to catch up emotionally. We watched a few Sensate focus videos and went from there, the plan was to have tip only intercourse but when I had no pain we progressed to full penetration and then added thrusting.
    I can not believe it actually happened!

I have secondary vaginismus and with hindsight I realise that I was worried that things wouldn’t be the same as before when we had a ‘normal’ sex life, but everything was better, I think because we were more aware of each other and took things slowly.

I am so thankful to Dr Pacik and his amazing team. Also to the community on here, I may not post much but reading the comments gets me through when I am having a tough day or just need advise so thank you all.

Becca
    Participant

I’m so happy for you both, Sarah!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.