New Dilation Blog

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating New Dilation Blog

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. There is an excellent new dilation blog posted by Dr. Pacik today:

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/vaginismus-finger-dilation/

I encourage you to read it and welcome your comments and feedback here? Have you tried this? Has your husband/partner tried it? Did it help/not help? Would you recommend it for future patients???

Nakitalab
    Participant

Hi Heather, I have tried the finger penetration along with trying to relax and let my husband use his fingers and this is an area that I need a still need to work on. I have always had an oversion and trust issue with “fingers” and it probably has a lot to do with what happened to me when I was right out of high school when an old boyfriend was told that if he broke my hymen with his fingers after he got me drunk that I would be able to have intercourse. Which of course this had the opposite effect. Even after my procedure I still really struggle and have to talk myself through letting my husband insert his fingers as this is something he really likes to do. But I’m happy to say that since the procedure I have no pain and my muscle doesn’t clamp down and close shut. It’s just the mental side that I need to work on. Trust, trust, trust.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.