New Blog: The Vibrator and the Vaginismus Patient

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Aids New Blog: The Vibrator and the Vaginismus Patient

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. There is an excellent new blog written today that discusses the role of the vibrator for the vaginismus patient.

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/the-vibrator-and-the-vaginismus-patient/

I encourage you to read this and welcome your comments and feedback here. Have you tried using a vibrator? If so, how has it helped you with dilating and/or intercourse? This is a very educational thread and would be very helpful for future patients who are considering a vibrator.

Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. Immediately post-procedure, I found the use of a vibrator to be helpful to relax me that much more while dilating. Thereafter, as we progressed in love-making, we have incorporated both the Candy Stick and Lelo Liv vibrators and both enjoy these greatly. For the longest time, I always felt like I had to dilate in advance of intercourse. By using these vibrators, I still feel like I receive the benefit of dilating for a bit and it also is so, so fun to experience with my hubby. I would definitely recommend both the Lelo Liv and Candy Stick to future patients. For those recently treated, have you also purchased a vibrator? Have you found it helpful to use with dilation? Your feedback would be very helpful for future patients considering purchasing one. :):):)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.