Missed Dilating for a week…

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating Missed Dilating for a week…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Becca
    Participant

So due to my period and my Grandma ending up in the hospital I was unable to dilate for about 7-8 days. I was getting pretty anxious and worried by the end because I had missed so many days. I wrote to Dr. Pacik and told him I was having to miss so much time and explained the situation. He told me not to worry and that when I resumed dilating I would still be able to insert the dilators just fine. Of course, I was still a little nervous though! When I was able to start dilating again, I started with the blue silicone #3 which went in SUPER easy. I was easily able to transition back to where I had been, and even made more progress with being able to get the #6 in more consistently. I just wanted to let other ladies know that even if you miss some time, you should still be able to dilate afterwards, so don’t worry too much! 🙂

eros
    Participant

Same here. Due to my period, I stopped dilating for a week. I’ve just picked it up again and do my biggest, which is #2.

Heather34
    Participant

This is so great eros. I remember being so scared of taking a break from dilating when I had my first period post-procedure and then was able to start right back up. This is excellent. :):):)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.