Im a mom now!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sweetiani
    Participant

I found out I had vaginismus in 2006 during our honeymoon. I was not able to insert a q-tip and every OB I saw said “everything looked normal.” I did my own online research and found the website http://www.vaginismus.com. I bought the dilators and made some progress but not enough to have intercourse. Luckily, I found out about Dr. Pacik and the botox procedure cured me.

I bought the Clearblue Fertility Monitor which helped a lot in getting pregnant because it showed me my fertile days by showing ovulation peak days. I bought it from Costco online and it is very accurate. On our first try, I got pregnant. I had no issues during pregnancy. As much as I wanted a vaginal delivery (which would’ve been possible), I had to have a c-section because the baby was in a head top, feet bottom position. 2 weeks ago, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

Thanks so Dr. Pacik and team, my motherhood dream became a reality! Don’t give up – the botox procedure works!

Heather34
    Participant

Huge Congrats sweetiani! This is wonderful news!!! :):):)

Nakitalab
    Participant

sweetiani, I’m so happy for you! What a wonderful testimony that we can all be rid of Vaginismus! Congratulations! So very happy for you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.