If anyone could please share this link! Thank you!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General If anyone could please share this link! Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly
    Participant

Hello everyone again! As Im sure many of you can understand, a huge factor in getting this procedure or not is the price. I currently have two jobs and am trying to save money, but have only been able to save a couple hundred out of the 5,800 so far. A very good friend of mine (Paige) made this donation page for my condition, she kept it a secret until just a few months ago, shes the greatest friend I could ever ask for and has always been there for me throughout this entire journey.

As much as I dislike asking anyone for money, even my own family never mind strangers, I have to take advantage of any possible means of getting to my goal. Because the sooner I get this procedure done, the sooner I can truly live my life.

Even if you cant donate yourself, if you could share this link or however that works (for a 22 year old Im really bad at using anything online, Ive never even used a donation page before) I would be SO grateful. Thank you all so much! Coming on to this forum has seriously saved me a lot of sleepless lonely nights.

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-21-year-old-raise-money-for-her-surgery-/128221

Kimberly
    Participant

Oh and I meant to add, as you can see in the description it refers to my name as Paige. This is because my friend Paige set it up and she told me afterwards that she didn’t know if I would feel comfortable having my name on it so she created it with her name.

Heather34
    Participant

This is an awesome idea and I will definitely share it!!!!

Kimberly
    Participant

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

You have a very thoughtful and caring friend. I hope that her fundraising is a success so that you can have the procedure soon and be one step closer to being free from Vaginismus!

Kimberly
    Participant

Thank you so much! 🙂

klove
    Participant

I shared your link and my husband also donated $25. 🙂

Kimberly
    Participant

Omg thank you so much! I was just on there and realized somebody had, and then I got frustrated because I realized theres no way I can find out who it was so I can thank them! Thank you and your husband so much! <3

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.