I visited a gynecologist today.

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General I visited a gynecologist today.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bri
    Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Bridget Sequea I am 20 years old and I am from Trinidad and Tobago. I have a boyfriend of 3 years now we tried to have sex but it was impossible, I just can not relax no matter how hard I try and then I tried to finger myself with no luck whatsoever. I finally visited a local gynecologist she tried to insert her finger, i started to panic. She said she thinks I need counselling. But honestly, I think the botox treatment will be better for me. After the procedure, seeing a large dilator in me will give me the push and hope that I need.

mazemelissa

Hi Bridget!!

We would be happy to help you through this. We have women travel to our center from all over the country for this procedure. From your post you do sound like you would be a good candidate. Please give us a call to set up a phone consultation to get started.

Melissa

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Hi Bridget – I’m so sorry to hear about your experience, it definitely sounds parallel to my experience of vaginismus and can be really physically and emotionally difficult. I got treated with the botox procedure at Maze and I strongly recommend calling them to learn more – it worked for me when so many other things hadn’t for nearly 10 years. I will say that counseling can help too because the emotional experience of a sexual issue can have elements that need to be worked through, but often that isn’t enough on its own to solve the problem. Let us know if you have other questions and best of luck in pursuing solutions!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.