I am a new User in Here !

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General I am a new User in Here !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    HS
    Participant

Dears!

I am overly happy to meet people who share me the same story ..

I’ve been married for approx 15 months and I feel the Sex Seems Impossible!

I live far away from Dr. Pacik clinic and have a very good impression on him that makes me feel ready to deal with him.

Please share whatever you think is valuable to me as a new patient.

Thanks All

HS

HS
    Participant

We are a couple from outside the US using this wonderful forum to post together..

arose
    Participant

Hi HS,

I’m from the UK, we found Dr Pacik’s programme through just searching online, and after trying dilation at home for several years with stunted progress, we decided to make the trip to the US. In fact, I had the treatment today!! Everyone is really very welcoming, and whilst the Botox hasn’t kicked in yet (it takes a few days), i have been dilating fine, and have no pain. I definately recommend you consider this treatment… good luck!

Arose.

Heather34
    Participant

Hi HS and welcome to the forum. Thank you so much for sharing your story. One of the best parts of this forum is knowing that you are not alone in this at all and we are all here to help and support you. I’m so, so happy that you found Dr. Pacik and inquired about treatment. I have been married for five years and it is really one of the best feelings in the world to have had the treatment and to now be able to make love pain-free. Prior to the procedure, I couldn’t even insert a q-tip without excruciating pain. There is so much that I can share with you that is very valuable to a new patient. Here is an excerpt from an excellent thread that describes helpful tips for new patients:
    “1. Stay positive: you can do it, The procedure will change your life.
    2.stick to the program: Dr.P and his staff will give you tips and a schedule of dilation, keep to it so you stay ahead and keep vaginismus away from you forever.
    3.communication: stay connected to your partner through everything, if something hurts or not comfortable let them know, you don’t want to push it to fast and make your body tense up worse. So go as slow as you need because the end result will be priceless. Also communicate with the dr and staff, they are here to help you and no question is stupid for them. If you have anything on your mind ask, and they will guide you, I promise.”
    AND
    “(1) Trust Dr. Pacik and his team, they are outstanding and are there for you every step of the way.
    (2) Communicate with those around you as well and the staff at the clinic. Communicate with your partner, they want you to get better as much as you do. Communicate with those around you, vaginismus is nothing to be ashamed of and you never know if someone you know is suffering from the same thing. Dr. P and his staff are there to answer questions and comfort you during this whole process.
    (3) Stay informed by doing research so you can be as comfortable as possible going into the procedure.”
    AND
    “1) Keep a positive mind-set, your life is about to change for good!
    2) Listen carefully to all instructions given by Dr. Pacik and take notes when needed.
    3) Dilate diligently: Put 2 hours aside daily to follow the dilation program.”
    Please let us all know if we can answer any specific questions that you may have? It is wonderful to read your posts and I also look forward to exchanging thoughts and support with you as well.

Heather34
    Participant

Congrats Arose! I’m so glad to hear that the treatment went well and you are dilating (pain-free) – excellent job!!!

Bessie
    Participant

Hi Arose

I am also from out of the USA (South Africa) and i went to see Dr P in April this year. It was the best decision I have ever made. After struggling with vaginismus and not being able to have intercourse with my husband for years, I am now pain free and enjoying a normal sex life! It only took 19 days after the procedure to be able to have pain free sex!

I know it is a long way, and expensive to go all the way to America, but I can assure you that if you do it, and follow the dilation schedule afterwards, this will be the last treatment you have to go though 🙂

Good luck!

HS
    Participant

Hi !

Thank you very much for telling us your successful stories which made my wife feels more positive towards her vaginismus.

we are looking forward to receiving Dr. Pacik treatment program as soon as possible.

Thanks again for being in touch

HS

Heather34
    Participant

Hi HS. I am so, so excited for you to be making the journey to Manchester, NH next week and I absolutely KNOW that this procedure is going to go so, so well for you and be life-changing in so many ways! We are all here to support you along your journey and I can’t wait to read more of your posts!!!

Allie
    Participant

Hello HS!

Congrats on your upcoming procedure, You are going to do amazing! It’s definitely going to be life changing! Like Heather said, we are all here for YOU! I look forward to reading your updates! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.