How long does it take for the soreness to go away with thrusting?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Daily Questions About Vaginismus How long does it take for the soreness to go away with thrusting?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

In an earlier post, Firenze wrote “I’m curious about how long it takes the soreness to go away with thrusting? We still only do light thrusting, and the pain is minimal but it’s there.”

I previously wrote this to Palmtree about the topic of male thrusting and hope this may help you as well:

“Hi Palmtree. I think this is a very good topic of ways to become more comfortable with male thrusting. I think it is excellent that you have been using the dilators to imitate the thrusting motion and practicing this way. Another thing that really helped us was to use a vibrator in advance of intercourse and imitate the thrusting movement with this as well. For me, the vibrator felt very different than the dilators. Some of the different types of vibrators include Candy Stick and Lelo Liv. This seriously worked wonders for relaxation in addition to adequately stretching prior to intercourse. Also, by allowing my hubby to be involved with this, it helped me to build trust and allowed me to not feel like I needed to be in as much control.”

Another thread that may be helpful discusses Positions of Comfort Post-Vaginismus:

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/vaginismus-md-forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=217

Do any of the veterans have any further advice and tips on becoming comfortable with thrusting???

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.