Holidays, Happiness and Hope

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Holidays, Happiness and Hope

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, Everyone!

Just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for your participation on the forum this year! We honor your questions, your honesty, your vulnerability and most importantly, your judgement-free support of one another.

The holiday season can generate a lot of emotional upheaval. Whether you’re reflecting on how far you’ve progressed with treatment or how long you’ve suffered without; whether you see joy and resolution in every marketing campaign and tv movie and know that life is rarely a box of red bow-tied puppies and rainbows; whether you’re looking ahead to the new year and wondering when you will find healing (and even if you do, question how long it will take), we understand. You may not feel the magic that Hollywood promises (and that can make us feel pretty isolated).

Just remember – you are NOT alone. We at Maze salute you, and are here to answer questions and provide guidance whenever you are ready to receive. Be kind to yourselves, practice self-care that feels right to YOU (if it’s meditation, great. If it’s ax throwing, go for it!), and reach out if you think we might be of help.

Wishing you all peace, laughter and good health.

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words, Jennifer! I couldn’t have gotten to where I am today without Maze and I’m so grateful these forums and the clinic exist for all of us who need them!

And we can’t thank you enough, recessivegenequeen, for all you do for everyone here!

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

I appreciate it Jennifer! It means a lot to help other people through their journeys, even in a small way, like Maze helped me!

mazemelissa

This community is so helpful for women suffering from vaginismus, I hope we can help even more in 2020.

I am so grateful to work and be part of Maze Women’s Health.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to our Forum Family!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.