Happy 2014!!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Happy New Year everyone!!! For those ladies who had the procedure last year, congratulations to you on this huge accomplishment. For those of you who will have the procedure in 2014, I know this will truly be life-changing for you! I want you to all know that I, along with the other Forum moderators, Dr. Pacik, Janet Pacik, and all of the staff are here for you always. To the newbies, please post and introduce yourself and please ask any questions at all that you may have. And to the veterans, please continue to share your journeys with all of us, ask questions, and provide support. Every single post is meaningful and may be the exact words or the particular question that another member has but is too shy or afraid to ask. I look forward to reading your posts.

All the best for a wonderful 2014!!!

kfmom
    Participant

Happy New Year to you and the entire Dr. Pacik team!! Bringing our daughter to you for treatment was the best decision and has been life changing for her. So happy to see her making tremendous progress on overcoming her battle with vaginismus. I can’t emphasize enough that Dr. Pacik’s treatment approach is a viable cure for the 1 to 7% of women suffering from this condition. We are so lucky to have found you and only hope that this treatment approach becomes well known and wide spread so that women (and their partners) no longer have to struggle in silence.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.