Firsts!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. I wanted to share an e-mail with you that I recently sent to Dr. P.

“Hi Dr. P. My hubby’s birthday is coming up on 2/9 and it’ll be the FIRST BIRTHDAY that we can actually make love on his b-day … what an AWESOME gift!!! Then, only 5 days later is our FIRST VALENTINE’S DAY that we can finally make love!!!! Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! It’s so important to us to celebrate all of these firsts and it makes the actual days so much more special for us!!!!! THANK YOU!”

It truly is so special for us to be able to celebrate these days in this way this year as we never could before. For ladies reading this that may be awaiting treatment, please know that it is a life-changing procedure! Thanks again to you Dr. P!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Heather, it has been a joy working with you and I can’t thank you enough for the many patients you have personally supported. Your advocacy goes far beyond the call, and all of us will make vaginismus a more common household name.

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you Dr. P!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.