FINALLY!! :)

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Womenโ€™s Health staff.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Becca
    Participant

Just wanted to share that we were FINALLY able to insert my husbands penis yesterday, 49 days post procedure!!! I couldn’t believe it was actually in and it didn’t hurt AT ALL! So exciting!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I think I will be even happier once we can get it in a second time so I know it’s not some fluke. ๐Ÿ™‚ Also, I was able to do it after only dilating to the #5 which was nice too. ๐Ÿ™‚ Just feeling really excited about the future!

I cannot thank Dr. Pacik and his staff enough!! The work you do is changing lives!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Janet Pacik
    Participant

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. You will see that this is not a fluke at all and you will continue to be successful.

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

You made my day! I am so happy for you!

You have certainly tried a number of treatments and you could never be faulted for not trying. After seven years of torture and numerous failed treatments (including hymenectomy) you crossed over to the other side. I can assure you this is not a fluke but only the beginning of a joyous relationship. As you continue to be more functional physically you will benefit from counseling to help you through the emotional (psychologic) challenges. So many of my patients have said “I need to catch up emotionally to where I am physically”. So there is still work to do but what you have achieved now is monumental. Congratulations!

I would love to hear from our other dilating divas their experiences with the emotional aspects of achieving intercourse and the progress made. I feel this is a very important topic because it creates the proper balance to recovery. Thanks so much for posting this Becca.

Heather34
    Participant

HUGE CONGRATS to you and your husband Becca! This is wonderful news!!!!

Diana
    Participant

Congratulations Becca! Wishing you and your hubby many years of happiness!

Becca
    Participant

Thank you all! This may be TMI (but I guess this whole forum is tmi?) ๐Ÿ™‚ but I just wanted to add that we were finally able to have what I could consider “real sex” last night, where I was able to tolerate thrusting with no pain! I have to say I was in shock when it was over because I just couldn’t believe that just happened, when we have been waiting SO many years for that! ๐Ÿ™‚ The sex wasn’t anything exciting in and of itself (I’m sure it will get better as time goes on!), but just knowing that we finally achieved it, that is the best thing ever. ๐Ÿ™‚ And it was really nice because it was the day after our wedding anniversary, so that made it feel special too! ๐Ÿ™‚ Feeling SO FULL OF HOPE for the future!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Nakitalab
    Participant

So happy for you, Becca! And your right…don’t worry about TMI here on the Forum. ๐Ÿ™‚ Again, so very happy for you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.