Feeling more hopeful :)

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Feeling more hopeful :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly
    Participant

Hello again everyone. Just wanted to post and say that I finally contacted the office again today (first time in over a year). I hadn’t had health insurance in quite some time, which was a huge factor in not scheduling my appointment. But now I finally have a job that gave me Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. I’m not sure if they will cover any of my procedure yet, I just sent my contact information in today and I will hear back from the woman in charge of these matters soon. But at least it’s finally one step forward toward scheduling that appointment.
    Also, I finally had a conversation with my mom last night that was very helpful and was another step in the right direction. She is already aware of the issues I’ve been having for years, and she’s been sensitive about it, but she was always hesitant to acknowledge that this was serious enough to need this procedure. I finally sat down with her and explained exactly what I’ve been going through all these years and exactly how I feel and how serious this condition really is. She finally agreed with me that this procedure is what I need. And while she does not have the extra money to help me, I at least have the support from her emotionally.
    I still have more steps to conquer before I can finally post on here with the exciting news that my vaginismus is cured. But I’m taking small steps and I have a little but of hope that I haven’t had at all for the last few years, so for that I’m happy 🙂

(Thank you all for reading my posts by the way. I know I post a lot but I am definitely the type of person who gets my stress out by talking about something. This is such a great group of people and I enjoy reading each and every one of your posts/comments. It truly brightens my day every time I come on here and I consider you all friends of mine 🙂

Heather34
    Participant

This is excellent news Kim!!! Sending you huge hugs and support!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.