Exciting news!!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Firenze13
    Participant

Hi everyone, I came down with the flu and was unable to share the exciting news that me and my boyfriend were able to have intercourse after 5 years of being together!!! It doesn’t even feel real typing that 🙂

It happened this past Saturday, on Day 11, right after I was having a couple of really frustrating days in a row. It goes to show how much of a rollercoaster this is!

Late last week, I had been having a lot of trouble with pink (long insertion time and soreness). I took it easy that Friday, dilating with only purple and sleeping with it overnight. When I woke up Saturday morning, I decided to try pink again and it went in much easier and I had a lot less soreness. It seems like the morning is a much better time for me to dilate, so I wish this was more of a possibility for me during the week.

Anyway, my boyfriend and I decided to try intercourse after I had pink in for a bit, completely low pressure! We just wanted to see what happened, but I kept saying if it didn’t happen, not a big deal, which helped a lot with my anxiety. We tried missionary and it worked!!! I didn’t have any pain which completely surprised me after I had been having so many issues with soreness. We didn’t try any thrusting and I didn’t want it to end haha.

We haven’t been able to try since then because I’ve been sick, and I’m scared and excited to try again! If we did it once, we can do it again, right? 🙂

Dr. Pacik’s program and the botox helped me achieve in 11 days what I had been working to do in physical therapy for over 2 years! Thanks to everyone here for their support!

Allie
    Participant

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you!! 🙂 A day you will NEVER forget! I loved how you wrote ” I didn’t want it to end. ” I love that! haha! I still get a little nervous before we have sex. You will absolutely be able to do it again! 😉 Once again, SO incredibly happy for you!!!

Heather34
    Participant

Huge CONGRATS Firenze! I loved reading your post and am so, so happy for you!!!! Wooooooooh! :):):):)

mmbayles91
    Participant

Congrats, this is such exciting news 🙂

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

What a sweet note! Yes, you were a trooper with physical therapy and it is good that you became aware that you were not making further progress.
    I never had any doubt that you would succeed. I’m thrilled for you. BIG congratulations!!

kaylee
    Participant

Hi firenze 🙂

I’m so happy for you!!! When i read this last noght I had the biggest grin in my face and I even woke up my fiancee to read him ur post. You give me lots of more hope for my procedure, thank you so much. Please do keep updating us with the next days as it helps my fiancee see what we will go through in a few weeks 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

What wonderful news, Firenze! So happy for you!

Elizabeth
    Participant

So very happy for you Firenze! Congratulations!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.