Dilating with a Busy Schedule

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating Dilating with a Busy Schedule

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nakitalab
    Participant

I just wanted to say how thankful I am for this forum and for the women I have met. Today is Day 7 Post procedure. Yesterday I shared with K Howard how I have been having major anxiety over getting back into the regular routine of life and she shared with me some great tips. I was so surprised when today I had to actually try it out already. My husband and I had to drive two hours out of town today for business. I was so anxious that I wasn’t going to have time to dilate so I set my alarm to go off at 4:50 this morning so that I would have an hour to dilate before we left. The darn alarm didn’t go off and I was so upset. Karla had given me some advice last night about dilating while she was busy and so I tried it. I dilated with #4 when I took our Lab out potty, fed her and woke up our daughter, packed lunches for the kids. Then I dilated with #5. Wow, talk about really awkward trying to walk with that one in. This was the first time I walked around with #5. I told our 11 year old daughter that I was feeling really stiff this morning. Then woke up our son, took out our Guide Dog Pup, and fed her, then went into our bathroom and dilated with #6. My anxiety level was off the charts just because I had so little time to do everything before we left. Needless to say it was SUPER uncomfortable walking with #6 so I carefully got ready, those things that I could do without bending, LOL, and stayed in the bathroom for 10 minutes doing all that. Got done just in time to quickly get dressed and jump in the car to drop off dog and kiddos. Now I’m back home this afternoon dilating as I write this. Doug will pick up our daughter from the bus stop in about 25 minutes and let me finish dilating because tonight I pick our son up from wrestling practice and then run him to Scouts and we will probably get home about 8:30/8:45 pm and I know I will be tired. Plus tonight I sleep with #4. Whew! But I got er done! Sorry for writing a book, but I just wanted to share how great this forum is and to please continue posting and if you haven’t please consider to, because you never know who you might be able to help. Thanks K Howard!

Allie
    Participant

You are doing AMAZING!!!!!!!!

K Howard
    Participant

You are so very welcome! I’m glad that the email helped you out in getting things done today! You are doing such a wonderful job and I’m so proud of you! You are truly one busy lady but one that is committed to overcoming this!

Heather34
    Participant

Great, great job Nakita!!!!

Nakitalab
    Participant

Thanks everyone! I couldn’t do this without the sharing and encouragement I have found on this Forum!

coffee
    Participant

good job. we all could learn alot from you! Especially me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.