Dilating after a break

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating Dilating after a break

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. So, today was the first day that I decided to try dilating since my surgery. I started with purple and returned to using just a tiny bit of surgilube/lidocaine mix. It went in fine and there was no pain whatsoever (THANK GOD)! I dilated with purple for an hour and then moved up to pink for an hour with no pain or resistance. Tomorrow, I plan on going back to regular lube and trying pink for about an hour and blue for around the same time. For anyone who has to take a break, I would definitely suggest starting back up with the routine that we learned in the office (i.e. purple, pink, and finally blue). Hope you ladies are all great!!!

Diana
    Participant

Hi Heather, glad to hear you’re doing well! I too, have taken few breaks since my procedure on September 2011 and I always make sure I back up to purple and then continue with pink and blue the following days. This has worked just fine and intercourse continues to be painless.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.