Dialator wear

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Graceanne
    Participant

I have the 3 set crystal delight glass dilalators. Some people say they can wear them while doing activities. I can get it in fine but I can’t sit down with one in at all. My pelvic bone makes this impossible. Am I missing something?

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Hi Graceann! I don’t necessarily think you’re wrong here – I haven’t used the series you have, but I’ve used other similarly shaped dilators and it’s often very uncomfortable to have them in and do other things at the same time. It just feels uncomfortable to have them moving around in my opinion, and you shouldn’t necessarily be able to do tons of activities while wearing them. In my mind the most important part is to be able to insert them all the way while lying down and wiggle them around some once you’re comfortable inserting them. Being able to do the rest is just a bonus! Hoping someone else who’s used this set can weigh in, but that’s my take.

Every body is different, but in general, when you are sitting, your vagina ‘sits’ with you. What I mean is that there is a bend in the vagina that would indeed make having a dilator inside of you feel uncomfortable. The ideal positioning would be lying back, you can slightly elevate your hips with a pillow. And while you are doing that you can focus on relaxing the muscles that you have voluntary control over. Use the time to relax and take some deep breaths. Hope that helps!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.