Botox Success Story

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone! In case anyone on this forum is interested in learning more about the Botox procedure, Dr Bat Sheva Marcus is going LIVE on Instagram with a former Maze patient. They will be discussing all things Botox, and this patient will share her unique story about overcoming vaginismus through the Botox procedure. Tune in to Instagram live with @drbatsheva at 9pm EST on Tuesday the 26th! We are so excited to share this special conversation with you all. Have a great holiday weekend!

Jackie

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Hello! I am that former Maze patient and I’m super excited to be going live with Bat Sheva on Tuesday! I think if you’re someone who’s considered the botox procedure or even dilating as a treatment for vaginismus there will be a lot of interesting information. Hope to see some of you there!

Hi recessivegenequeen – I loved watching you on Instagram live last night with Bat Sheva! Thank you for being so brave and honest and sharing your inspiring story! I know it will help so many women who are wondering if the Botox procedure is right for them. Such a great example of women lifting each other up. Kudos to you!
    Jackie

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Thanks so much Jackie! It was great to be able to tell my story and answer some questions about the botox procedure! A lot of people aren’t familiar with how it happens step-by-step and I definitely found it helpful to learn about the full experience before I ended up going through with it. I hope everyone who has questions about this experience asks them – we are always happy to inform and guide people toward what they need!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.