Blog: The Vaginismus Treatment: A Team Approach

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Blog: The Vaginismus Treatment: A Team Approach

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. There is a great new blog posted today concerning how the vaginismus procedure and treatment program is a true team approach by Dr. Pacik and his amazing staff.

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/our-entire-staff-is-devoted-to-our-vaginismus-patients-and-their-treatment/

I entirely agree and can’t stress how important this was for me and how helpful each of the team members was. I think I wrote to Dr. Pacik one time and said that I felt as if he and every one of his staff members had a specialized degree in working with super anxious patients. They all just had a special way of making my husband and I much more comfortable and relaxed. Here are excerpts from other treated patients as well:

“Dr. Pacik and his staff are simply outstanding. From my very first call with Sue to the actual procedure, and afterwards they have been like family. Thank-you, for all the hard work you put into helping all of us overcome vaginismus. It is apparent that Dr. Pacik takes his work to heart and as a patient that can be so comforting.” – hopejones

“I have NEVER been at such ease among doctor’s & staff as I was in Dr. Pacik’s office, down to Tasha and the anesthesiologist.” – JeanMarie

“I can’t say enough wonderful things about Dr. Pacik and his team, they have been supportive cheerleaders since I first contacted them and I am forever grateful!” – elizabeth

“I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor or a nicer staff. They made the experience so much easier for me and I hope more women with vaginismus find out about botox so they don’t have to suffer anymore.” – rebecca

“I have no words to express my gratitude to Dr. Pacik and his staff. The most wonderful and supportive people in the whole wide world. You all will remain in my heart. Thank you so much.” -monyoh

For to-be-treated patients, please know that you will be working with one of the best doctors and treatment teams in the world!!! I would welcome your comments and feedback here ladies and look forward to reading your posts.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.