Blog: The Joy of Getting Pregnant after Botox Treatment for Vaginismus

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Post-Procedure Blog: The Joy of Getting Pregnant after Botox Treatment for Vaginismus

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. There is a great new blog posted about the joy of getting pregnant after the Botox treatment for vaginismus. Excerpts include:

“The stories of other women getting cured and getting pregnant gives them hope that their desire for an intimate relationship with their partner and for a baby can materialize. Once treated, these patients are very motivated to be successful with their dilation and progressing to intercourse.”

It goes on to share wonderful patient testimonials and stories regarding the blessings of Botox.

Further excerpts include:

“From a patient who is currently pregnant:
    Good morning Dr. Pacik! Yesterday, I took a home pregnancy test … and it was POSITIVE!!!!! We are both so excited and shocked! I have to make an appointment with the doctor just to be sure, but we are really excited 🙂
    Update after the doctor’s appointment:
    Hello Dr. Pacik! I just wanted to give you an update from the doctor! I SAW THE BABY! with its adorable moving arms and legs … and its very quick beating heart!!!! It was so moving and wonderful!”

I would encourage you all to read this new blog:
    http://www.vaginismusmd.com/the-joy-of-getting-pregnant-after-botox-treatment-for-vaginismus/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.