Anyone else starting treatment on October 23rd??

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Anyone else starting treatment on October 23rd??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Allie
    Participant

Hi everyone:)

Due to unavailability and other factors I am leaving for treatment sooner! YaY! I will be leaving for treatment on October 22nd, having my procedure on the 23rd, and coming back home October 26th. Once I got off the phone with Jenn after officially making appointment, I was overwhelmed with excitement and nervousness!! Will anyone else be there those dates? Also, I’m a florida girl so how is the weather that time of year? Is there anything that I should bring that will help me through this process? Should I be doing anything now to help prepare me? Did you guys have any time left to explore the city after dilation sessions?.. I would love any information you have for me! 🙂 Thanks!

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Allie! Yaaaaaay! Huge CONGRATS on booking your procedure for October. I, too, remember having the combined feelings of both nervousness and excitement pre-procedure. You are going to do AMAZING! As for the weather, it will definitely be light-medium jacket weather then and is just gorgeous in the Fall season. You will be pleasantly surprised at how beautiful it is and you will definitely have some time for exploration after dilating on Day 2. The coast is so close to Manchester too and, again, is just so beautiful.

There was also an excellent blog written last week that discusses some very helpful pre-procedure tips.

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/the-vaginismusmd-support-system/

Hope this helps and, again, I’m very excited for you; know you will do GREAT; and this procedure is truly life-changing in every way!

Nakitalab
    Participant

Allie, I’m so excited. I will be having my treatment on October 23rd!

Allie
    Participant

Awesome!! I’m so ready to leave!! 🙂

K Howard
    Participant

I wish you both nothing but the best!!! Can’t wait to hear your stories!

lesoc
    Participant

My procedure is scheduled for Nov. 6. She offered Oct. 23 as well but with hectic-ness lately I decided to just stick with the original date. Glad that you will be joining them that day Nakita! Happy for you guys and I know you’ll do great!

Nakitalab
    Participant

Thanks, Lesoc. November 6 will be here before know it. So excited for you!

Heather34
    Participant

HUGE CONGRATS on your upcoming procedures ladies and I KNOW you will all do so GREAT!!!! :):):):)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.