3 months post procedure.

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Post-Procedure 3 months post procedure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Allie
    Participant

So I am 3 months post procedure. I can’t believe it’s been 3 months! I am dilating regularly every day and sleeping with the dilator every other night. I have no pain or anxiety while using my dilators. My husband and are are able to have pain free sex. I am nervous about approaching my 4 month mark, but I am confident with my dilating and I know I will be just fine!

My hubby and I have a weekend trip planned in a couple weeks to go to St. Augustine. We will be staying in a cozy little bed & breakfast. I’m so excited because this will be the first getaway where we will be able to be intimate with each other. 🙂

These past 3 months have been the most challenging, yet rewarding months in my life. I have never felt more happy and confident in myself. Thanks again Dr. P!

Allie:)

Heather34
    Participant

Congratulations Allie. This is so, so wonderful to read! Going away together post-vaginismus is one of the best feelings in the entire world and I am so excited for you guys. My hubby and I just returned from a weekend getaway at a B&B in MA and so much enjoyed love-making. In the past, I would’ve snuck off to cry in the bathroom b/c despite how much I wanted to make love, I couldn’t while having vaginismus. Now, these getaways are the BEST ever and a true celebration. Hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Allie
    Participant

Thanks Heather! We are so excited for our getaway! I enjoyed reading your new post about you and your hubby’s getaway! Sounds like y’all had a great time!!! Life is so much better now! 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

So excited for you Allie!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.