Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Tearing Posterior Fourchette Reply To: Tearing Posterior Fourchette

nina_r
Participant

Hi, ladies.
I have the same issue as Mel1996. I’m 29 and I’ve had tearing posterior fourchette since about 2 years. I started taking contraceptives exactly about 2 years ago and I think that my skin down there started tearing during every sexual intercourse exactly when i started the pill.
I was on the pill up until about 6-8 months ago. After i stopped it nothing changed. The tearing appears every time during sex.
The treatments I’ve tried are the following:
Corticosteroids, laser treatment, vaseline and hyaluronic creams, even surgery(which i think wasn’t done correctly since there was absolutely no change after it)
I’ve been using a local estrogen cream for the past few months(3) since the last doctor told me another surgery is not a good idea as the area is very irritated. I haven’t been using the cream each and every day since i saw that i still get the tearing. The last doctor explained i should use it twice a day for a few months and refrain from sex, but the issue is that me and my partner are trying to have a baby and it’s difficult when I’m having such painful experience. We can only try maximum twice a month which for now wasn’t successful. I’m very very scared that I’ll have this tearing forever since I’ve tried so many things. Please, whoever has had this issue and has healed from it, let me know of any possible solutions. I’m desperate.