Hi Lauren123 – welcome to the forums! Never worry about oversharing here, it always helps to have more information to help you figure out what’s going on. I’m not a doctor, but I think seeing a gynecologist is definitely warranted in this situation and any other time your vagina is causing you pain. A few things that could be in play are size of your partner (although you mentioned issues with digital stimulation so that might not be the case) or a more generalized pain issue like vulvodynia. It could be any number of things – a gynecologist visit is definitely the next step to take!