Will i eva b successful

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating Will i eva b successful

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sarah
    Participant

Hi

Am i being too hasty.? Iv had vaginismus for over 7 years…. And recently iv discovered dilators… I can use the pink and purple ذ
    I can sleep with the purple and the pink during the day.

I tried the glass blue one and manged to get. This in a little at a time and was obly able to keep it in fot 5 mins as it was painful. If i am experiencing this level of pain with the blue will it ever change? How long should i b able to keep the blue in?

I could only get th blue in by pressing really hard and forcing this…. But how will i be able to transition to intercourse if this is how i get the blue in.i.e by forcing it in.

How long should i use the pink in for?

Thankyou

sarah
    Participant

Hi

My last post was very me me i know… Just going through a very stresful time with hubby and dont know if i will eva get rhrough this. Wake up and slepp with aickly feeling all the time…. Just want to b normal and want this to end.

I havent had botox and cant afford this but i am doing ok with the dilators apart from the blue…..really really want to cure myself.

I read all your stories and think your all amazing i wish had that level of strength.. Admire you all

Xxx

Nakitalab
    Participant

Hi Sara, you are doing so well with the dilators. I promise you the more you dilate the easier it will become and you will find that as your muscles stretch and get used to the dilators, the pain will subside. I am so glad that you found the Forum and encourage you to read as much as you can and post your ups as well as your downs. I am here for you as well as so many others! Keep up the great work you are doing. Each day you are one step closer to being free of Vaginismus!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.