What is the best way to receive information about the procedure?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Daily Questions About Vaginismus What is the best way to receive information about the procedure?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mlrchi
    Participant

Hi All,

I have finally decided that I think the botox procedure will give me the boost I need to finally lick this condition. (thanks to all of your posts!) I have gone through various health issues over the past few years with being diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and also fibroids on my uterus needing to be surgically removed. Believe me, when you can hardly walk, and you also won’t stop bleeding, you are no longer thinking about your dysfunctional vagina! Now that my meds are helping and I feel much better, I am quite eager to learn more about the procedure.

I had emailed Dr. Pacik a few weeks and and also requested info through the online form on Monday. Today is Friday and I hadn’t realized the office closed on Fridays at noon, so they weren’t there when I called. I leave for an overseas business trip and had wanted to get started on the paperwork before I left so I can reserve my spot 🙂

Please let me know if there is a link on the web site I am missing!

Thanks!

M

Janet Pacik
    Participant

Hi Mirchi, This is Janet Pacik, Dr. Pacik’s wife and practice manager. I do remember you as you purchased glass dilators from us. For some reason, we did not receive your email or on-line form on Monday; however, I will email you today and send you out the forms plus current information on the Botox Treatment Program plus progressive dilation under anesthesia. Our office will be open again on Monday at 8:30 am and you can certainly call at that time if you have further questions. All of our contact information will be in the email that I am sending you.

For others wanting to request forms to fill out so that Dr. Pacik can evaluate your level of vaginismus, please visit our website at the Contact Page at this link:

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/contact/

The first step would be to fill out the attached forms and return them to Dr. Pacik with a copy to me (this information will be in our email to you) . Dr. Pacik will then evaluate you to see if you are a candidate for the Botox treatment for vaginismus. Dr. Pacik will then email you his opinion and his recommendations. Dr. Pacik will also offer you a complimentary Skype or telephone call so that he can answer any questions you may have.

Heather34
    Participant

Hi mlrchi. I am so, so very sorry for all of the health issues that you have gone through and I am so happy that you are feeling better. I think it is so wonderful that you are considering having the procedure. I had primary vaginismus for all of my 20s as well as my early 30s and was cured in June of 2011 after receiving Dr. Pacik’s treatment. I’m still so very thankful to this day that we found out about it and that I had it as it worked when so many other treatments that I tried failed (i.e. dilating on my own, pelvic floor PT, etc.). Please know you have my support 100% and I look forward to reading more of your posts. Sending hugs!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.