What do you do for fun?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General What do you do for fun?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. Often, women who are going through vaginismus can feel very alone and isolated. For the longest time, my hubby and I were the only ones who knew that I had it. I think this is a great “light” post to get to know each other more and talk about what fun things we all do in our life. I personally love all “outdoor” activities (i.e. skiing, hiking, camping) and we can’t wait for the warmer weather that is coming soon. What about you???

Dawn
    Participant

Same here, Heather. I love outdoor activities too – running, hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, skiing, etc. So excited that it is getting warm already. We love to hang out by the firepit, relax on our deck that was just redone! We are hoping to add a jacuzzi by 4th of July too! Thanks for all your posts and for letting the rest of us know we are not alone! Glad we have more in common than just vaginismus!

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Dawn. Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the forum. It is great to know that we all have so much in common. Love the idea of relaxing by the firepit on a warm summer’s night. I’m imagining it now as it is raining and freezing in Boston. LOL. The Jacuzzi addition also sounds so wonderful! I look very forward to reading more of your posts!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.